An innovative and results-driven Graphic Designer with diverse experience across multiple sectors.
Expertise in creating beautiful and engaging material for innovative product designs, whilst at the same time appreciating company budgets. A conceptual thinker and team player with the ability to adhere to tight and demanding schedules. Demonstrable track record in delivering projects with the management of the complete design process from conceptualization to execution. Skilled in nurturing client and vendor relationships and manage negotiations with the capacity to develop and maintain ‘win-win’ partnerships.
Resourceful, adaptable and a strong communicator, generate optimal results with a positive work ethic and desire to continually build on success.
• Proven team player & team management
• Effective interpersonal & communication
• Adept at meeting/exceeding deadlines
• Critical thinking and problem-solving
• Highly motivated & client-driven
• Organizational and multitasking
• Ability to engage & influence at all levels
• Skilled in all aspects of typography
• Excellent graphic design skills from conceptualization, analysis to execution
• Adept at developing new initiatives, processes, and procedures
• Instrumental in coordinating and managing graphic design projects for Microsoft (Docuprint) from conception to completion with budgets between $1k to $10k, supporting marketing, translating, and printing teams.
• Successfully collaborating with the design team in designing books (cover and inside pages) for various collections - managing the editing, correcting, content, and illustrator teams, as each project had its own complexities and particularities.
• Achieved the completion of the Year Book with lower price and improved quality.
Email - email@example.com
Tel - 079 450 59 38